rusty shades

A faint clap of thunder
Clouded skies, perhaps rain comes
Will you stay here with me?

A faint clap of thunder
Even if rain comes not
I will stay here, together with you

The Garden of Words

-------------------------------------

The days are getting shorter and it's slowly getting colder. I loved summer but I'm glad it's over and that it's finally autumn.

“Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.”

― F. Scott Fitzgerald

With autumn comes my favourite season of the year. Temperatures are falling so you can wear several layers of clothes and it is not freezing cold outside, you can spend lots of time inside with a good book and a cup of tea, it gets very colourful outside, it is Halloween (but unfortunately no one really cares about Halloween in Germany...) and in november it is my birthday.


I am yearning for love.
I lose myself more and more to this infinite solitude which is growing inside of me. 
I am yearning for someone to save me.
Someone who will hold me and someone who will care.


X

Comments

Popular Posts