2013/10/03

Movies of Fall and Winter 2013

Bonjour

One of the things I really love is watching movies. I have a long list of already released movies I still have to watch one day and of course I have a list of upcoming movies I have to watch.
But it's not always that easy to watch all the movies you want to see because #1 cinema is not cheap and #2 I usually want to see films my friends don't want to see and well... I have no one to watch them with then. (my friends don't really appreciate movies as much as I do //cries)

So here is a list of movies that will be released this year (or maybe have already been released in other countries than Germany)


The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug


This is definitely the movie I'm looking forward the most this year. I love(d) Lord of the Rings and the first movie of The Hobbit and I can't wait for the second part!
I have to start reading the book, though... so that I've read it before I watch the film haha

The new trailer is amazing by the way!!!! Could watch it over and over again!

Don Jon



Oh damn. I've been waiting now for like half a year for this movie and while half of the world can watch it already in cinema I can't! That makes me really sad. I still have to wait until November 7 (I really hope it won't get postponed!!!)

Joseph Gordon-Levitt is one of my alltime favourite actors and this is also his directing (and screenwriting) debut so I'm even more excited. The trailer was awesome and so funny. Plus Scarlett Johannson is the female lead so it is even better.

Asdkaljds just look at this cutie! Seriously JGL, you are perfect!!!!

Thor: The Dark World


I have to admit that I'm not that excited for the movie actually... Well.. I am... but I don't know.
I can't really tell now until I'll see it what I think of it I guess.
But one thing is for sure: Loki!!!!!!!!!111 ♥

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire 


Soooo, the second movie of the The Hunger Games series. I'm kinda excited.. I still think that there should be more blood and cruelty in the movies but I guess that's not going to happen.

I don't know what else to say... The cast is really good and I think the movie will be good, too.

I just don't like the German synchronization since I read the books in English and it all just sounds way better in English!!

The bad thing about the movies is that I really really hate Katniss but I love Jennifer Lawrence.... my feelings get messed up!!!










So that was the first part of the list. It included the movies that I'm definitely going to watch. (The movies my friends also like)


Other movies I'm looking forward to watch:


  • Inside Llewing Davis (Folk music and a good story!)
  • The Way Way Back  (The story sounds good and the trailer is great)
  • The Wolf of Wall Street (Leo probably won't get an Oscar for this, will he?)
  • Dallas Buyers Club (Jared Leto. As a drag. hell yeah!!! Also great acting by Matthew McConaghy)
  • Behind the Candelabra (Really want to see this!)
  • The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (People with great fantasy >   )
  • La Vie d'Adèle (Blue is the warmest Color)  (L love the idea of the this)
  • (The Monuments Men) (This is probably pretty good but I'm not a big fan of 3rd Reich movies.... So I don't know...)

That's it.
Well these are not all movies but the most important ones I guess.

X
Conney

No comments:

Post a Comment