Wishlist: August



MAC Lipstick: Media

(c) mac

I want a lipstick in a dark red/plum colour for such a long time now and I think this colour is just perfect and I love MAC lipsticks so much.


MAC Blot Powder

(c) mac

I heard about this powder in this video (german!!) and I think it sounds great. I really want to give it a try because it just reduces the shine on the skin without giving extra covering.


a new Coat


 all (c) Zara

I own a few (like five maybe) fall/winter coats/jackes but I really think it's time for a new one (lol) 
And I really love those wool coats ugh. They're so beautiful. I need one haha.


and last but not least one thing I always wish to own more and more of and can never have enough

Wool


I love knitting and I love to crochet. And for that you need wool haha.
But I always buy wool but then I need yeeaars to finish something or I never really start because I can't find nice patterns. 
But knitting things for fall and winter is so nice and cozy. Even if it doesn't get finished.




that's it for now I guess.

XX

Comments

Popular Posts