2014/08/08

You Can't Always Get What You Want

Sometimes you don't get what you want and you can't do what you want to do. And by sometimes I mean always, in my case.
I graduated in March this year and since then I haven't done anything.
I mean, for some time it's alright to not do anything at all because school surely has worn me out. But then again, doing nothing for 4/5 months straight is really boring. 
I failed to get a job because I'm rally awkward around new people and if you're socially awkward in this society you lose.
It's been really tough to go through all this "nope sorry, gave the job to someone else, someone better. Good luck though", for so many times. Or the shops/people did not even call back.
And then there are also the parents. 

"You have to do something, look for a job, get shit done. All you do is sit around, you useless piece of shit"  
 My mother

"You're never gonna make it, you'll be a no one. You'll never be able to live on your own. How can one be so useless?" 
— My Grandmother


I could add so many more quotes from my family. It's not easy when you don't get any support from your family. Ugh. 


And now I didn't get accepted for the degree course I wanted to major in.
I mean, I knew that that would probably happen but it still is sort of frustrating.

Now I don't know what to do. Major in something else or wait another semester and try again?

I'm not sure yet what to do. I just know that I want to be happy with what I'm going to do. 
I don't want to do something just for the sole purpose of money or "having a job". 

I know that I can be successful in my life. I just have to figure out in what. And if my family doesn't want to support me, I can do it without them just as well. 

I just have to stay positive.
You all have to stay positive! If you're going through something similar tell me :) I'd love to know!


In hopes that everything will turn out great and awesome in the end,

XXX


PS: On the bright side: It's AUGUST. That means Doctor Who will return on the 23rd!!!! I am so excited for Peter Capaldi as the Doctor, I love him already!!! I HOPE YOU DID HIM JUSTICE MOFFAT!! /evil glare

just look at these cuties omg theY'RE PERFECT ♥      


     Also: Guardians of the Galaxy will be in theaters on the 28th!!! (Sometimes it's good to live in Germany, sometimes it isn't /cries) heard so many good things about it already and I caN'T WAIT!!


Conney

No comments:

Post a Comment