Fall / Winter Movies 2014

Hello there.

As you may have noticed, I love movies and I love going to the cinema, so this post is dedicated to the upcoming movies this fall and winter. (I'm not sure if any of these were already in cinemas in the US or when they will be in cinemas... and most of them will only be in cinemas in Germany in 2015 unfortunately /cries)

So here is a list of the most important movies for me. (There is no particular order)



The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies



Okay, if I said there was no particular order I lied. But after this, there really is no particular order, I promise haha.
I can't wait for this any longer! When I watched the trailer I almost started crying because it was so emotional and after BOTFA there will be no more The Hobbit/LOTR movie and it all will end now and I am so incredibly sad but also so excited oh my god. TOO MANY FEELS!



Interstellar



I'm still not sure what to think of this one... One the one hand it is a Chris Nolan movie, which normally means that it will be awesome, on the other hand I didn't really like the trailer...
Therefore I am looking forward to watching this. I just have no idea what to expect haha.



Mockingjay Part 1



I liked the first part of the book but after I read the whole book I started hating it. And to be honest, I didn't like the trailer either and I don't even know why. Of course, I will watch it and maybe hopefully it will be good... but I am very skeptical. Also because in my opinion the whole book would've easily fit in ONE movie. But it seems like it's "cool" to split every fucking last book of a series in two movies. I am seriously pissed off about this.



Gone Girl


I already said in a post some time ago that I didn't like the trailer... But I have the feeling that everyone is excited about this movie and therefore I want to see it too.
Thing is, I haven't read the book yet and the movie is coming to cinema this Thursday already ... Well, you see the problem, don't you?
Either I will marathon read this or I won't be able to see this in cinema... /cries.



The Judge



Who doesn't love Robert Downey Jr? When I first saw the trailer of this movie I teared up and almost cried, that's when I knew I had to watch it. Also because we get to see RDJ in a more serious role (compared to Tony Stark for example haha).
I recently read that the audience at the Toronto Film Festival was a little disappointed of it...
Well, I will be able to rate this after I've seen it.


There are actually more movies I would love to watch for example The Theory of Everything, The Imitation Game, Foxcatcher, Nightcrawler or Birdwing. These are probably the ones who will definitely get some of the "big" Oscar nominations. But I think all of these will be in theaters in Germany in 2015 /sighs.
I am planning to go to the cinema as often as possible and I will write about what I think.


What do you want to watch this Fall/Winter?


x

Comments

Popular Posts