Favourite TV Shows



I recently started making lists of my favourite books, movies, etc. and also of my favourites on TV.
Especially in the last time there are more and more awesome, new shows but I have only seen few of them unfortunately. I also have a list of my To-Watch shows but first: my favourites!
Since I can't name all of them in one post, these are my Top 5 (in no particular order)

Let's start:
I just love Doctor Who. But I already said in this post that I am disappointed of Moffat as the showrunner.
I loved Christopher Ecclestone and David Tennant as Nine and Ten, I also like Matt Smith's Doctor but since the story of Season 5-7 is too confusing for me, I didn't enjoy it as much.
But I already LOVE Peter Capaldi!!! (And the last episode, "Listen", was great!)



One Day, I was randomly browsing tumblr when this show popped up on my dashboard.
I have seen Red Dragon and half of Silence of the Lambs and since then I always thought Hannibal Lecter was fascinating so it was obvious that I had to watch this, too.
And I immediately loved it!
I mean, I'm very easily scared but I still forced myself to keep watching and that's totally worth it!
Can't wait for Season 3 !!!



If you say you don't like Friends, I can't be friends with you! Just kidding.
But seriously, this is one of the funniest shows ever! I love everything about it.
And now let's celebrate the 20th anniversary of Friends! ♥
(The fact that it started when I wasn't even born yet doesn't change anything! Yay for the 90s!)


I don't know what to say about this ...
Four best friends in New York, fashion, sex, love.... 
Well, I just have to love it, don't I?



This one is almost as obvious as SATC, I guess, since Martin Freeman is the protagonist...
Fargo is very funny but also SO THRILLING. 
I'm currently at episode 5 or 6, I definitely have to watch the rest of it soon!!



Soooo these are five of my favourite TV shows. I know, some of them are over already, but that doesn't matter. 
Some other shows I love watching are Law & Order, How I Met Your Mother, Castle and so many others.... 


Tell me about your favourite TV shows! 


xx

Comments

Popular Posts