Wishlist:November


Hello there ♥

how are you all doing? I'm quite good. I've been really busy lately, because work and cheerleading is taking LOTS of time. But here is a brand new post!
I'm so happy it's November! It's just 15 days left till my birthday!

So here is my November Wishlist (not what I want for my birthday, just things I would love to buy/have in general.):




  • Chanel Poudre Universelle Libre
  • Urban Decay's Naked Basics 2
  • CDs/Albums: The Pierces - Creation, Gerard Way - Hesitant Alien
  • Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation
  • A DSLR camera
  • Jeans (it's such a pain in the ass to find jeans in my size. There are very few perks in being 6' tall)
  • The Friends Blu-Ray box (DVD would be fine too. I just need this box!!!)
  • Some other DVDs/Blu-Rays

What is on your wishlist this month? Let me know! 


xx

Comments

  1. Lovely post! I could definitely use a DSLR camera. Currently, I am looking at a red formal dress from a local boutique. That's definitely on my wish list this November. xx

    Http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a new DSLR badly as mine is almost 5 year old and on its last legs! Photography being my job...I kind of need one badly haha.

    I fancy the Naked Basics too as I used my Naked so much!

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts