Blogmas Day 04: Empty November/December

Hi guys ♥

this is a quick post, actually not Christmas-related, but still haha.
It's the Empty tag! 
There are actually just three things that are empty. Not much haha. 

empty december


There you go!
The first one is my night moisturizer. The one on the pic is not the empty one, it's a new one haha. There you can already see that I (my mum) rebought it.
It is the Weleda Almond Soothing Natural Facial Cream. My mother originally bought it for herself but she didn't really like it, so she gave to me to use it up and I love it! I had a few blemishes in my face and since I use this cream almost all have vanished! (I don't know if it's really due to the cream though... but I guess so.)

Next is an oil leave-in treatment. You use it after you showered/washed your hair. I'm not sure yet if I will buy this one again, because I always want to try new things on my hair. But it was not bad, I'm just never happy with the products I use for my hair.

The last product I used up is a spray leave-in conditioner. I had it for a VERY long time and rarely used it but now it's finally empty. And in the end, it turned out to be pretty good too.
My hair gets easily static, but when I used this it was much better!
But I already told you, I love to try new things for my hair. So I'll probably try something different.


What did you use up this month? Do you have any good recommendations for hair products I could use? (I got thin but curly hair...)


xx

Comments

  1. I've never heard of these products...darn being in another country haha! These look like great items to have though! I cant empty nothing to save my life haha, I'll either start on something new and forget about or be afraid to use it up >.< But I am using up my bath and body works shower gels :( I dont want to have to buy more of them but I may have to haha! Dove always have great products for all types of hair!

    colorubold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha why don't you want to buy more of them? :D
      And yeah I love the dove conditioners, they make the hair very soft
      x

      Delete
  2. lovely blog! would you recommend the moisturiser you mentioned for people with oily skin? I have to be very careful with certain products as my skin is very sensitive and breaks out easily :/ also if I can recommend anything for your hair it's the three products I have written about on my blog: http://www.marashares.com/2014/10/top-three-hair-products.html hope it helps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if it's good for oily skin, but I guess you could use it...
      and thank you I'll check out your post
      x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts