New Year's Eve

Hello guys!

It's the last day of 2014!! Can't believe this year is already over. I would love to talk about all the great things that happened this year, but besides my graduation my year was pretty dull.

But maybe next year will be more spectacular! I'm positive about that!

I'm so sorry that I didn't blog as much as I wanted to this month /sighs. There was actually a blog post about all the things I did in December, but my Photoshop is broken or doesn't work properly anymore. So I wasn't able to edit the pictures. If you're interested I'll try and make photoshop work again, so I can finish the post.

But now on to my New Year's Resolutions!

I know, this is just another typical post, but I still want to share them with you.


Read more
Make new friends
Get your blog running + post more often
Travel
Work out
Be confident and be happy
Love and Forgive
Do what you want and what you love to do!




So what are your Resolutions for 2015?
And what are you doing tonight? I'll go to a party, but I'm not that excited to be honest haha. But there will be Pizza ♥ so, yeah, it'll be worth going haha.


See you next year, friends ♥
Have a great NYE and have lots of fun and alcohol (lol) tonight!


xx

Comments

Popular Posts