Liebster Award!


Hello there!

A while (like 7 weeks ago lol) I was nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Gem.
I was very happy about the nomination but until now I wasn't able to post about it, sorry!


Here are the rules:

  • First I will answer the questions provided by the person who nominated me
  • Then I nominate three other bloggers and provide 10 questions they have to answer

Here are my three lovely nominees:



Here are my answers to Gem's questions:

1. If you could meet anyone in the world who would it be? Why?
   This is a pretty though question. I would love to meet SO many people. One of them is Lady Gaga, because she is such a big inspiration and she always seems so nice and lovely to her fans.
On the other hand I'd love to meet Tom Hiddleston so he'd know I existed and he could fall in love with me (haha)

2. What to do you most like to blog about?
    I don't really know to be honest. I like all the things I blog about, otherwise I wouldn't blog about them, would I? But if I had to decide I guess it were movies and  tv series.

3. What is the one song you cannot get out of your head recently?
    Uptown Funk - Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars

4. If you were to get a tattoo tommorrow, what would you get and why?
    Maybe a little teacup because I really love tea. Or the line from YUI's song "Skyline" I always wanted to get as a tattoo ("I want to fly well")

5. What is your favourite beauty item?
    I don't know if the question is about my general favourite or the favourite of the items I own. So my favourite item I own is my Chanel powder and my general favourite is gel eyeliner.

6. What is your lifetime ambition?
    To be honest I have no idea. Maybe to travel the world haha. But jobwise I really don't know (yet)

7. Do you have any New Year's Resolutions for 2015?
   Yes, I actually do. I wrote about them here.

8. Where do you usually find your blog post inspiration?
    I look through other blogs to get inspired, but I also come up randomly with ideas, or I just go to pinterest to get inspired.

9. If money was no object for one day, what would you do?
    Book some expensive flights and hotels somewhere nice and travel there.

10. Describe your blog in three words.
     That's actually not a question... but ok I'll try: geeky, random stuff.   Or better: Things I love.
No seriously, I'm really bad at things like that, that's the best I could come up with haha.


And now here you go, here are my 10 questions:
  1. What was the last movie you've seen?
  2. Did you like it?
  3. How do you stay inspired?
  4. Did you ever deal with a writer's block or your own laziness?
  5. How do you organize/plan your blogging?
  6. Are you currently watching any tv series? Which one(s)?
  7. Do you have a pet?
  8. What is special about you?
  9. If you could travel the world, where would you go first?
  10. What's your favourite Disney Princess? Or Disney Character in general?

If you answer these questions, let me know. I'd love to read it! 

xx

Comments

Popular Posts