2015/01/11

Project: Room Makeover Part 2

Hi ♥

Last week I was away with fellow volunteers, who do the same work as I do (at schools). It was such a great week, seriously! We laughed so much and had so much fun. We visited a Yoga centre and the whole things was very relaxing.

So, this is it about my week. On to my project!

You can guess that I wasn't able to do anything while I wasn't at home, but yesterday I drove to Ikea and bought a few things and today I started cleaning up my desk! (I'm actually finished with cleaning it, but I'm not happy with the whole appearance yet. I also still need a new lamp)

Here you can see how my desk looked last week and you can compare it to now!
It's so pretty now!!! ♥



Sorry it's so dark. But it was already too late for good lighting, besides there never is good light in the corner of my desk.


I'm pretty happy now with my desk, just the lamp sucks. The light bulb broke again today while I was cleaning the lamp and it's just so old. Didn't find a nice one in Ikea though :(


Unfortunately I still have to organize the rest of my room. I'm struggling with the storage of all the stuff I own. And I'm torn between throwing away 90% of my things and keeping it (without knowing where to put it haha)

This is how my room looks now... all the Ikea stuff is spread everywhere haha. But at least there is a little progress (with the desk lol)


Do you have any tips on storage or decoration?


xx

Conney

2 comments:

  1. You've done a great job of getting rid of all of the clutter on your desk! Now you just have to keep it that way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... and this is probably going to be the hardest part hahaha

      Delete