2015/04/12

My Netflix Watchlist



Hello!

Guess what, I'm still alive! I haven't posted in aaages. But I'm so busy at the moment. Well, actually I'm not that busy, but I really needed some time to myself.
I work full time and I have cheerleading practice about 5 times a week, so I'm usually very busy. Now I was off work for 2.5 weeks (tomorrow I have to go back to work /cries).
Besides work and practice I now also have to create a portfolio to apply to university. I want to write a post about it, so I won't tell you that much about it, just that it is A LOT of work.

During my time off work there was one thing in particular that I did. Binge watch Netflix. And I'm already very sad that I won't have much time during the next weeks to keep watching all these great series.




To begin with, I finally finished The Walking Dead season 4. And now I have to start watching season 5 but it's not yet on Netflix Germany. Boo! I have to know what happens in Terminus (and after that)!!







After that I watched Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. This show is SO amazing! There is nothing that I don't like about this show. The characters are adorable and Kimmy is such a strong woman! It's not only very entertaining but also inspiring. I watched this in one sit and if you're looking for a great, little and funny show, you should definitely give this a try! Seriously, every woman should watch this!
And it has such a catchy opening song haha.







What I'm currently watching is actually more of a re-watch because I used to watch it every week when I was younger. House MD! I watched the whole first season already and now I'm watching the second one. I don't like the fact that every season has about 22 episodes, I prefer series with 13-16 episodes per season but it's still a great series. And I love House's and Wilson's bromance haha. And House's comments on everything!






Since Daredevil was released on Netflix this week I also watched the first episode of it so far. I can't really say if it's good or bad yet. But I only read good things about it thus it can't be awful, right?
Same applies to Bloodline. Especially the ending of the first episode shocked me and I definitely have to watch the other episodes too!!

Unfortunately there is no Friends on Netflix Germany :( but I'm not giving up hope!!

And before I forget: The most important thing isn't a series, it's the NFINITY CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CHEERLEADING EVENT !! It is so inspiring and great! If you love cheerleading you have to watch it, and if you think cheerleading isn't a real sport you have to watch it too haha. I'm way too obsessed with this sport haha.


What's on you (Netflix) Watchlist? Is there anything you really need to watch? I'd love to know!


xx
Conney

4 comments:

  1. I've tried to watch the walking dead once but then I couldn't finish the first episode for some reason. I never really thought about rewetting it again but maybe now i'm going to give it a try! hahah HUGS

    http://lauest.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am very easily scared and I sorta had to force me through the first episode but then suddenly I was addicted to it and I couldn't stop watching. You should definitely give it another try!
      xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. absolutely love kimmy schmidt! the show has such a unique premise, i couldn't not watch it! it's so good!

    brooke | brooke elise beauty

    ReplyDelete