2015/06/19

Currently...

Hello there!

I haven't posted in such a long time so here are a few updates from me.

I am in kind of a marathon to send applications to a lot of universities and besides that I'm still working full time and going to practice 3-4 times a week. I'm very busy and preparing posts is not that easy for me.
But after next weekend everything will be calmer and not so stressful anymore, hence I'm planning some new stuff  to post! YAY.
But first of all:

Here is what I'm currently...



... reading:


I started reading The Life List two days ago and I'm already SO hooked!! A Storm of Swords and Red Dragon are books I only read some pages from time to time haha. It always takes me very long to finish a GOT book.

... listening:


Those two and the Wicked soundtrack haha. I still need to buy Drones and Wilder Minds though!!!


... watching:



YESSS FINALLY! I've been waiting for those two way too long!!!! But unfortunately I don't have much time to watch them at the moment /cries.


and last but not least

... excited about:


I'm going to see Taylor Swift live!!! Finally! TONIGHT!  I'm so excited! And I really have to get ready now haha.



What are you currently reading, watching, listening to or excited about? Tell me!

xx
Conney

8 comments:

  1. Aww yay Tay Tay! I've been loving her recently!! :) I read the first three GOT books and got bored. I used to like the series but not anymore, it's still just using unnecessary female nudity that brings nothing to the storyline! If they're gonna do that they at least need male nudity, of which there is virtually none :/ maybe I will go back to the books...
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean... :/ I don't like that part about GOT either. I can't compare the books to the tv show because I've only seen season 1, so I can't tell if its better or worse, sorry :'D
      But maybe you should give the books another try!
      xx

      Delete
  2. I have been meaning to watch OITNB for so long but I never have any time!

    Fran | franciscarockey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should watch it! So worth it!
      xx

      Delete
  3. All such good choices - you'll have to do a post about seeing Taylor Swift! Massively jealous.
    Michelle x
    michellegleaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taylor was soo amazing live! I will write a post about it soon! :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. I love this post idea - it's so simple but really fun to read. I love finding out what music people listen to and fun things like that; music says a lot about a person!
    Naomi Katharine xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It's so nice to hear that other people like your posts! :)
      I also love to know what other people listen to haha.
      xx

      Delete