Blogmas: Christmas Movies



Day two of Blogmas is here! And it is all about MOVIES!

I already mentioned it a lot of times but I will mention it again: I love films and movies! And when it's cold outside and it's Christmas time there is probably no better way to spend your evenings than watching a Christmas movie, having a cuppa and snuggling into blankets and pillows (with a nice person preferably but well... you can't have everything haha).

I have to admit that I haven't seen that many Christmas movies yet though. I only got my own TV for Christmas last year and my parents aren't that much into Christmas movies unfortunately.
There are two "traditional" movies in our family though. We watch them every year together. (I will talk more about traditions in another post soon)

Little Lord Fauntleroy and Drei Haselnüsse für Aschenbrödel (Engl.: Three Hazelnuts for Cinderella. It's some alteration of Cinderella). 
Those are both typical German Christmas movies (Little Lord Fauntleroy is actually British but it has become a classic here in Germany).

Here is the rest of the list of movies I want to watch until Christmas:


  • Home Alone
  • How the Grinch stole Christmas
  • Scrooged
  • Miracle on 34th Street
  • The Muppet Christmas Carol
  • Die Hard (need some action too haha)
  • It's a Wonderful Life
  • Love Actually (love love love this movie so much!)
  • Rise of the Guardians
  • The Nightmare before Christams
and last but not least, two things I'm really anticipating for some time now:
  • The Night Before   
and most importantly:
I love Bill Murray so much and I'm so excited for this show or whatever it is!!! Only two more days! Yay!

(c) Netflix

What are your favourite Christmas movies? And what are you excited about?

xx

Comments

  1. Great list my favourite is the grinch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard A Very Murray Christmas was hilarious! I want to watch it myself.

    xo Jenn | Hello Wench

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts