Bavaria Travel Impressions

Hello everyone ♥

Last week I've been in Bavaria for a few days. My great-aunt invited me and my sister to come visit her, so I visited her last week and my sister will be there from yesterday until next week. I've only been there for about 3 days, so I didn't have that much time to visit a lot of different places; we mostly drove around and enjoyed the nature there. The weather wasn't that good either but it was still incredibly beautiful. There are mountains and lakes, endless green meadows and a LOT of cows. They're literally everywhere! Sometimes, you can also see sheep or horses. Many people also have dogs or cats; it's a real paradise for animal lovers!

Places where I went

I already said we drove around a lot, mostly in the area where my great-aunt lives. After I've arrived we drove to the Sylvenstein Dam, a huge artificial lake. The weather was very gloomy that day but the atmosphere was actually quite amazing because of that. 
We also visited Garmisch-Partenkirchen, the base of the Zugspitze (you couln't see the top of it at all because there were so many clouds) and the Eibsee, a lake at the base of the Zugspitze. This lake is very beautiful and the water is so clear, you might think it's the Caribbean Sea. We planned to go hiking around the lake but I thought it was too cold for a two hour hike haha. 
I've also been to Munich, but unfortunately I haven't seen much of the city. It was raining all day when I got there, thus it wasn't that much fun to walk around everywhere. I guess it's a kinda pretty city but I still prefer the more rural parts of Bavaria... (Cows ftw!)
I can't wait to visit my great-aunt again, maybe a little longer next time. And maybe during Summer, so I won't freeze to death when going hiking haha. 

Sylvenstein Dam in Bavaria, Germany
Sylvenstein Dam in Bavaria, Germany
Sylvenstein Dam in Bavaria, Germany
The weather provided such a great atmosphere at the Sylvenstein Dam
Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Bavaria, Germany
I love this sort of architecture so much!
Eibsee in Bavaria, Germany. At the base of the Zugspitze.
Eibsee in Bavaria, Germany. At the base of the Zugspitze.
The water was so incredible. The scenery reminded me a lot of a Bob Ross painting
Marienplatz in Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Marienplatz in Munich, Bavaria, Germany


Have you ever been to Bavaria? Or have you traveled anywhere exciting in the last time?

xx

Comments

  1. This place looks so beautiful! I haven't heard of it before or seen it. So picturesque xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts