Summer Mixtape 2.0

Hello there!

I am literally melting. It was over 30°C and tomorrow it will be too. I like this weather but only if I can go to the pool. And today I couldn't. Tomorrow either. Ughhhh. 
I think the only outfit you can really rock when it's this hot is being naked. Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow and I can't go naked hahaha.

When it is this hot there is nothing better than a good Summer Playlist, don't you think? When you're with friends and you can listen to your favourite songs everything gets even better.
I worked on a playlist, or rather a mixtape. It took me quite a while to figure out what songs I want on it, but I'm finally done! 
These are some catchy tunes from 2015 that I really like and that are fun to listen to. 
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!






What are your favourite songs this summer? Do you also have a summer mixtape/playlist? I'd love to know!


xx


Comments

  1. Oooh, I've never heard of most of the songs on your list but that's not your fault! I'm just rubbish at keeping updated with songs! hahaha! I have always loved 'Walking on Sunshine' for my summer. I heard it a lot when I was younger so it's stuck with me now! xx

    Dee | www.promptsbydee.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts